jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

The One of Us -by iaIr menachem

Just mere noisy angles
and the rest was silent.
It was to try the feet upon new eagles,
the head of Humpty-Dumpty this time below the wall,
and you my darling so far so clear so bright:
It's me, downhide this case,
this board of keys, the silly skill
of talking birdie words
rocking myne, my world
of lives unlived in mind.
You"ll ask for truth, I know,
and let me take a chance:
outside, mere noisy angles,
and no rest of me throughout the noise.
Instead of that old fashion
to feel alive arrasing skies,
here I am but it's not me,
here I pray but I'm the pray,
and neither self nor even pray
is meant to be what I have been.
If you feel somewhere my shadow
that close to your smell
like touching you as well,
remember that: I have no shadow;
I'm fed of light of night and day
to heave it, to heave myself:
Just hung you hardly on my wings
the way life chosen you, my darling
and choosen me indeed
to be born, bird, eternal song,
minimal beauty of the wrong
that becomes truth as heaves the way.
If you feel somehow my shadow
touching you in light and scream,
just know it's not a dream:
It's me, my soul, sacred you, honey
my half of me; let's mean: myself.

iaIr menachem

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario